Friday, June 15, 2012

My Agent My Advantage


Welcome to our new tagline: my agent, my advantage.


In recent months, we put our collective heads together and stripped back the layers of our brand to discover what it is that makes Realmark different.


But after much introspection and contemplation we decided rather than just attempting to tell you what our point of difference is, we should ask you what you think makes Realmark different.


So we decided to open the doors and ask for your opinion - in the form of an open survey with some of our proposed new taglines and an area to make your own suggestions.


This was a very uplifting experience as we were overwhelmed and encouraged by your participation and positivity. We were also enthralled to receive so many of your own suggestions, of which here are just a few:

Realmark, Your Real Advantage
 

Realmark, My Choice
 

Keeping an eye on the market
 

Your Agent, Your Advantage

Realmarkable

Realmark are the best!



Another pleasant surprise from the survey was the number of people who indicated they were ‘a fan of Realmark’ when asked about their association with the company (i.e. Buyer, Seller, Landlord, Tenant or Employee). This small gesture reaffirms what we aim to do at Realmark; to build meaningful relationships that thrive on trust and understanding your needs.


But in the end we were still faced with the prospect of choosing a new tagline and ultimately we chose ‘my agent, my advantage’ because not only did it receive the most number of votes, but we also felt it encompasses the essence of being a Realmark fan.


The emotion of being a fan is personal; my reason for being a fan will be different to yours but they all carry the same conviction. Similarly, ‘my agent, my advantage’ is a personal motto that will have inherently different meanings to each of you.


For some, it may be ‘my agent, my rental advantage’, for others it could be ‘my agent, my commercial property management advantage’, and for others still it could be ‘my agent, my career advantage’.


The communication opportunities for this new tagline are as wide and far flung as what Realmark means to you personally, so in closing; Realmark really is your brand - ready for you to make the most of what it means to you.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment